2015/08/19

The new talents in FIFA 16

Liverpool, they have been my first choice ever since FIFA15. It's gonna be weird though without Gerrard this year. Might try to loan him in or buy him back. Also a lot of new talent, lots of choices up front, no Sterling, Ibe might be getting an upgrade so I might use him as a starter.

I've actually already decided all the teams I will use in FIFA 16. First like I mentioned Liverpool. Then Inter Milan, Dortmund, Chelsea, Aston Villa/West Ham and lastly will be Fulham.

I always do Arsenal, I try to keep it as realistic as possible and avoid signing any big players except for one every season or two. A lot more fun to play as a big club but buy on budget and realistic. In 15 bought K.S.Y from Swansea Ghoulam, Timo Werner.



Celtic. Set up a YA in Scotland. Develop my team. Probably end up selling Van Dijk in a couple of seasons for big money and use that to buy a few solid players. I want to sign Zlatan for his last year or two even if he is low rated(I'll be his MLS). I might edit him beforehand to add some stamina so he won't retire really early. Long term goal to reach later stages of CL or win a lot of Fifa coins. Probably will sim against lower teams. I'll be adding Rangers to the top division as well

FC Groningen- The club my friend supports. We always both start at Groningen and then play while chatting via Skype (PS chat sucks)
AC Milan- Along with Man United,my favourite club abroad. It's also a nice challenge to bring them back to the top of the world.

Man United- See Milan. Although there might not be much improvement needed apart from the defense.

Portsmouth- My go to RTG, and now they have their cheap Fifa 16 coins, so yeah.
Apart from those 5, I don't really know.

EDIT: How did I forgot about Newcastle?! They look to be a really fun team to use next year, including one of my favourite Fifa (and rl) players Gini!

No comments:

Post a Comment